Wednesday 15 May 2013

S/S '13 Trend 1: White Accessories

So first up for the S/S '13 trends is white accessories! I'm talking, in particular about white bags! Whether it be a tote, a satchel, or a bowler, a white bag is your key staple for spring and summer! Not only will it add a fresh and modern twist to your outfit, but a white bag will carry you through as a investment for the future. The neutral colour works with anything, even black (that's a another post!) and allows you to add a pop of colour in another accessory for your outfit. I recently picked up my own white staple from Aldo. A Hermes - esque croc-print, with a gold padlock. The thing I love about this one is the size! I have always preferred a bigger sized bag (theory #1 - the bigger the bag the smaller your frame!) because I like to just shove my bag full of everything! I feel this one really dresses up a causal outfit, because of the subtle croc - print. It has a patent finish, which means that you don't have to worry about it getting it dirty. If you are one of those people that worries about having a white bag will be hard to keep clean, a patent finish option is always the best. You don't need to worry about keeping the colour as new, because patent does not tend to catch colour that may rub off from other clothing. The handles are big enough for you to fit them on your shoulder, but I prefer to just have it hanging in the crease of my elbow. When I brought this bag, it was priced at £40.00, it has now gone in the sale and is £37.98 > http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/handbags/shoulder-bags-totes/product/85883147-stellfox/71 so grab it while you can!

Here are just some picture of mine...
 


 
 
If you aren't a fan of a bigger bag or don't want to spend as much on a bag just for spring/summer, here are some other options that may like...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As always I hope you have enjoyed reading today's post, stay tuned for the next one, which will be up soon, fingers crossed! If you have any comments, suggestions, thoughts, or requests please leave them down below in the comments box underneath this post. I do reply, and will get back to you as soon as. Again, thank you to those readers who take the time to come by my blog and read my posts. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I like writing and getting them up for you guys!  
 
Much Love,
B xxx
 
DISCLAIMER: Any items which I feature in my posts are purchased with my own money. Any links added are NOT affiliated links, the links presented here are just some which I have researched to give readers an alternative. Any comments made are my own honest opinions and are not influenced by anyone or anything.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment