Wednesday 20 March 2013

Bargain Buy!

Hi again my lovelies! Hope you are all doing well.
So I was in Primark today, and I have been looking for a statement necklace on the cheap for ages. Just something that I can wear with jumpers and underneath shirt collars that doesn't look too much during the day. There just hasn't been anything that has really caught my eye... Until I found this little beauty.
I love the pop of neon colour in the lime and the pink, which are really nice complimentary colours for spring and summer. I also love the spikes which adds the edginess, which for me is essential in an outfit.

The best part? It only cost £4!! And looks so much more expensive, more like something you would pick up in Topshop!

Hope you liked this quick post. Please leave any comments, thoughts, suggestions down below and I will reply to you as soon as! Let me know what you think of these types of posts & if you'd like to see more.

Much love,

B xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I love this - great for the neon trend! Primark always do great jewellery at even better prices!

    Be great if you could check out my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Which is your favourite? beauty post on BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 OR Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2 ?

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete